Twas the week before Christmas when all through the house, there was cooking and baking and Streaming no doubt!
Rolo Peanut Butter Fudge. Now that I’ve got your attention.. By now, you may have already been to a Holiday party or two and Holiday baking is in full force! This year, we are keeping with our normal traditions of enjoying our time off as a family. That means we like to spend time together, entertain close friends and get right in to the holiday baking. Nothing sets the Christmas Spirit alive like Classic Holiday Movies now streaming on Netflix.
No matter how you celebrate this December; Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, winter solstice or Christmas, we all have cherished traditions we look forward to during the Holidays. While your holidays feasts and treats are being prepared, take a break with the family, pop some corn, snuggle up and enjoy some of these family favorites and don’t forget to Bake, Netflix, sleep and repeat all Holiday long!
One of my families favorite treats to make during the holidays is Rolo Peanut Butter Fudge! It’s so easy to make and does not last long at all! I always have to hide a few slices for myself!
Rolo Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe
What you’ll need:
1¼ cups unsalted butter
1¼ cups smooth peanut butter
Pinch of salt
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
4½ cups of sifted powdered sugar (you don’t want chunks)
1 package of mini Rolos
1. Line an 8-inch non-stick baking dish with parchment paper
2. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter and peanut butter just until the mixtures comes to a boil. Then remove the pan from the heat.
3. Add the vanilla extract, and pinch of salt and then carefully stir the sifted powdered sugar in and mix until smooth and there are no lumps.
4. Pour the mixture into the baking dish and swirl the top. Allow fudge to cool about 15 minutes.
5. Press pieces of Mini Rolo’s on the top, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate 1 hour until set.
6. Cut into squares and enjoy. Fudge can be stored at cool room temperature in an airtight container.
7. Don’t forget to hide some because it disappears very quickly!
While you’re waiting for the Rolo Peanut Butter Fudge to cool, flick Netflix on the TV and snuggle up with one of these Fun Family Holiday Movies now streaming only on Netflix.ca
You know what makes a great gift for anyone on your list? A subscription to Netflix!
More information about Netflix gift cards can be found online here.
Now for the giveaway!
2 (two) lucky readers are going to each win a 6 month subscription for Netflix!!
Deck the halls, jingle those bells and settle in for some holiday streaming!
Disclosure: I am part of the Netflix Canada #StreamTeam. All opinions and views expressed are forever mine.