I’m not trying to cause a panic, but Christmas is only 4 weeks away!
Hopefully by now the letters have been written and posted to Santa and you’ve started making a dent on your Christmas shopping lists. If not, you’ve still got plenty of time but you’d better get started because before you know it it’ll be all over and done for another year. One thing’s for sure, it’s starting to get cold and it’s time to get all bundled up to go outside.
Now that the snow has started to fall, I love to wear hats but my hair ends up looking funny when I take them off inside! Not a good thing when you’re going out. I used to style my hair just to wear a hat (keeping it on indoors) because my hair would be flat, and a little bit sweaty making my long thin, fine hair look plastered to my head! No way I can walk around in public after I’ve taken off a hat. There’s a simple trick to taking hat hair from drab to fab: Batiste Dry Shampoo.
I carry a can of Batiste Dry Shampoo in my weekender bag at all times. It’s perfect for freshening up dull hair or a mid-day lift. Sugar, if you were getting a little too jolly at the Holiday party last night, you can sleep in a little longer and save some time in the morning by using Batiste Dry Shampoo and skipping a wash. Great looking hair always makes you feel good!
Batiste has a range of products to fit all your beauty needs, from giving hair extra volume to making hair feel clean and fresh. Batiste Dry Shampoo gives oily, dull, lifeless hair the makeover it deserves!
Getting out the door quickly has never been easier. When using Batiste™ this season, remember these quick tips:
- Start at the oiliest part of your hair, the root. Vigorously shake the can of dry shampoo and hold it 30 cm away from your hair, spraying a light mist.
- After spraying the dry shampoo wait one minute, rub with finger tips, and comb through with a natural bristle brush. This will help to distribute product from root to tip, ensuring all the oil in the hair is absorbed.
- Perfect to make oily hair look and feel fabulously fresh and clean when there is no time to wash!
Do you know what else Batiste Dry Shampoo is good for?
It’s a tradition in our home to stuff stockings full of practical gifts. The kids are always out of personal hygiene products and when family members travel around visiting, personal items and often get over-looked. Christmas is always a great time to replenish tooth paste and tooth brushes, body wash, deodorant, vitamins and other everyday products and trinkets.
My little loves Arm & Hammer Kid’s Spin brushes and they always have the latest characters like My Little Pony and Super Mario Bros. Church & Dwight makes some of the most trusted brands on the market. Perfect products to stuff the stockings of everyone in the family. Now you can have a chance to win a festive gift basket FULL of the practical products listed below.
Approximate Retail Value $100!
One (1) lucky Canadian reader (excluding Quebec) will win a festive gift basket full of the products listed below.
Approximate Retail Value: $100!
You may enter across participating Blogs but can only win this giveaway Once ~ Good Luck!
- Arm & Hammer™ Spinbrush™ Truly Radiant™ Deep Clean Manual Toothbrush
- Arm & Hammer™ Truly Radiant™ Rejuvenating Toothpaste
- Arm & Hammer™ Kid’s Spinbrush™ My Little Pony™ Battery Brush
- Arm & Hammer™ Spinbrush™ Super Mario Bros™ Battery Brush
- Nair™ Moroccan Argan Oil Face Wax
- Batiste™ Blush Dry Shampoo
- RUB A535™ Nighttime
- Gravol™ Natural Source Ginger Liquid Gels
- Gravol™ Multi-symptom™
- Vitafusion™ Men’s Complete Multivitamin
- Vitafusion™ Women’s Complete Multivitamin